This content is part of one or more learning paths. To unlock, use the Enroll button to enroll in a learning path.
This course that will teach students how to securely accomplish administrative tasks using Windows PowerShell 5.x. Students will review PowerShell fundamentals, learn Powershell operational security, and configuration management.
Students will also learn how to use administration tools such as Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Just Enough Administration (JEA) to configure and secure servers. This course also looks at new threats, new exploits, the ever-changing attack surface, and how to remediate them.
What you'll learn- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the architecture of Powershell;
- Deploy Powershell operational security;
- Analyze PowerShell Auditing and Logging;
- Enhance server management with Desired State Configuration and Just Enough - Administration;
- Analyze and debug scripts;
- Understand Powershell based exploits and their remediation.
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|To access this content, you will need an access or discount code. If you have an access or discount code, please enter it here and click Submit.|