This content is part of one or more learning paths. To unlock, use the Enroll button to enroll in a learning path.
Welcome to the Security in Office 365 course. This course is designed to get you familiarized with Office 365 security features. There are a variety of self-paced learning activities.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand threats and data breaches targeting your data.
- Implement the Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
- Use Office 365 Threat Intelligence.
- Configure auditing, alerting and reporting in Office 365.
- Use Advanced Security Management in Office 365.
Course Prerequisites: Learners who take this training should:
- Understand cloud-based service concepts, Office 365, and its component services.
- Have background knowledge in security requirements and general threats in IT communications.
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|To access this content, you will need an access or discount code. If you have an access or discount code, please enter it here and click Submit.|