Success with Windows Virtual Desktop migration requires foundational and continuous assessment, monitoring, and analytics. In this session, learn the answers to the following questions:
• Which Windows workloads are a good fit for Windows Virtual Desktop migration?
• What is the best configuration for Windows 10 multi-user to ensure consistent end-user experience?
• How many user workloads can you fit on each Windows 10 multi-user tenant?
• Which Windows 7 workloads can be migrated to Windows 10 multi-user?
• Which VDI workloads are a good fit for Azure-hosted Windows Virtual Desktops, and which are a better fit for on-premises VDI?
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|To access this content, you will need an access or discount code. If you have an access or discount code, please enter it here and click Submit.|