This content is part of one or more learning paths. To unlock, use the Enroll button to enroll in a learning path.
Welcome to the Threat Detection: Planning for a Secure Enterprise course.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe signature-based and behavioral / heuristic detection methods
- List the capabilities of on-premise threat detection and mitigation tools
- Name the capabilities of hybrid and cloud threat detection and mitigation tools
- Recognize the importance of Enterprise threat detection monitoring
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with the current cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Basic analysis capabilities of hacks on computers and networks.
- Basic understanding of Risk Management
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|To access this content, you will need an access or discount code. If you have an access or discount code, please enter it here and click Submit.|