This content is part of one or more learning paths. To unlock, use the Enroll button to enroll in a learning path.
Welcome to the Understanding and Enabling Windows Server 2016 Security Features course. This course is designed to get you familiarized with Windows Server 2016 security features. There are a variety of self-paced learning activities.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Windows Server 2016 security technologies
- Reduce the Windows Server 2016 attack surface through security baselines, device guard policies and Server Core first deployments
- Implement secure administrative techniques using credential guard, Just Enough Administration and Just In Time administration
- Workload isolation with containers
- Secure VM deployment and hosting with guarded fabrics
Course Prerequisites- Learners who take this training should:
- Obtain equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Security Administrator, System Administrator, or a Network Administrator
- Have a good foundation in Windows PowerShell
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|To access this content, you will need an access or discount code. If you have an access or discount code, please enter it here and click Submit.|